Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Best Message I've Ever Heard!!!

Last week, I was privileged to attend Together For the Gospel in Louisville, Kentucky.  It was three days of worship, fellowship and encouragement.  I listened to men of God preach the Gospel clearly, powerfully, and passionately.  To be honest, when I left my house on Tuesday morning I was already looking forward to hearing John Piper preacher.  Piper is one of my heroes (actually, he is about everyone's hero...or at least should be).  However, the most powerful message of the conference (at least for me) came on Wednesday night when David Platt, pastor of The Church of Brook Hills, preached a message entitled "Divine Sovereignty: The Fuel of Death-Defying Missions".  Piper later tweeted that it was the best message he had ever heard on missions (that is a big statement!).  For me, it was just the best message I've ever heard!!

I hope you will take time to listen.  If you will listen, you will be challenged and changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment